Good morning my friends,
this morning I will show you how to make the most fluffiest pancakes. No sugar added. If you replace the spelt flour with buckwheat flour then you can also make them gluten-free. These will be the perfect treat for a Sunday Pancake day or any other day. Check out my Pumpkin Pancake recipe as well!
I ordered the Teff flour online *here but you can substitute it with any flour. I made the sauce from dragon fruit puree and psyllium husk. You can order the dragon fruit puree here and you can also save 5% with my code YOLANDA.Print
Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 100 g Teff flour
- 100 g spelt flour
- 2 tbsp apple puree1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp egg replacement (optional)
- 1 ripe banana
- 50ml water
- 200 ml plant-based milk
- Place your banana and milk in a blender and mix well.
- In a big bowl whisk your Teff flour, spelt flour, apple puree, baking powder, egg replacement and “banana-milk shake”.
- Add the water and whisk well.
- You want a thick and creamy consistency.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on low heat and add one spoonful of batter in the pan. Using your spoon even your pancakes a bit. I can fit up to 4 small pancakes in my pan. Cook until you can see some bubbles, then flip them over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, maple syrup, berries or anything you want.
- I will promise that these will be a hit.
If you are using Pinterest, feel free the pin this photo.
If you make my recipes and would like me to see them on Instagram, then please use my hashtag #yolcsitaeats oder tag me in the caption! Thank you! ?
*This is an Affiliate Link. Using this link I will earn a small amount of commission but the price will stay the same for you.