Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes! Yummy!!!
PUMPKIN SEASON! How much I love you! I made some pumpkin donuts yesterday. The day before these pumpkin pancakes. What will I make with pumpkin today?
I love love pancakes for breakfast, well who doesn´t? Before going vegan I hardly ever ate pancakes. But these days I crave them at least once a week. They do take a bit longer to make than porridge but making pancakes feels so festive, like you are on holiday. I like that. Adding pumpkin to them makes them even better!
Check out my Fluffy Pancake Recipe as well!
These pancakes are:
- refined sugar-free
- super delicious
- perfect for Autumn
- full of nutrients
- can also be made gluten-free
- and soy-free
I hope you will enjoy these babies as much as Philipp and I did! I can´t wait to make them again!
Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
Make the most of the pumpkin season and try these delicious pancakes!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Category: Pancakes
- 100g oats ground into flour
- 50g spelt flour*
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 150 g cooked pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 200 ml plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- peanut butter
- date syrup
- Mix your dry ingredients in a bigger bowl.
- Add the cooked pumpkin, the vanilla, the plant-based milk and the apple sauce to a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Add this mixture to your dry ingredients. Scrape out your food processor or blender with a spatula and mix everything well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on low heat and add one spoonful of batter in the pan. Using the spoon even the pancakes a bit. I can fit up to 4 small pancakes in my pan. Cook until you can see some bubbles, then flip them over and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with peanut butter, date syrup, bananas and chopped pecans. You can also use maple syrup or anything you like!
*you can also use rice flour to make them gluten-free.
Check out Hummusapien´s blog post about all her pumpkin recipes!
If you make my recipes and would like me to see them on Instagram, then please use my hashtag #yolcsitaeats or tag me in the caption! Thank you! ?